All right, all right, after my deviation from the plan AGAIN in February, I’m going to make an attempt to get back on track this month. Here’s what I’ve got lined up for March.
Currently in my TBR Pile:
As usual, I’ve got a monthly book club reading assignment, along with the other books I want to read. I’ve got debuts to read (already read Level 2 this month, so it’s not listed here), series to keep up with, and books to read before I attend book events (like the Beth Revis signing mid-month, and Teen Book Con in April!). I’m sure Rika will now be thrilled that she’s not in my book club. I have yet to read any Steinbeck, and now I’m not sure how I’m going to feel about him!
Yeah, this is a very tall order, and I don’t think it’s going to happen, but a girl can dream.
Reading Challenge Progress
My books this months should fulfill a couple of challenge check-offs.
- Through the Ever Night and Shades of Earth will let me cross both of those series off my list for Seriously Series.
- Keeper of the Lost Cities and Falling Kingdoms will count toward square I3 for Book Bingo.
- Through the Ever Night, Shades of Earth, and Level 2 will count toward square N4 of Book Bingo.
- East of Eden goes toward square B3 for Book Bingo.
- Level 2 gets added to my list for the Debut Author Challenge.
And then of course, Level 2, Shades of Earth, Falling Kingdoms, and Keeper of the Lost Cities go toward my personal goal for reading the books before I see their authors at various upcoming events. It’s going to be a busy month!